When the weather heats up, rains blows in or utilities shoot up, it’s time to install one of our QUALITY Patio Covers. With over 1400 patio covers we have installed, its definitely not a side line.
Definitely one of our specialties is Patio Covers ! While we do all types including Wood Shade Styles, Gable/Shingles Blend-In Styles, Arbors, Pergola’s; we also do highly specialized maintenance free styles.
These Maintenance Free styles take decades to really get proficient at due to having to preorder parts, get shipped in from long distance.
These Maintenance free styles are mostly made of premium aluminum with natural finishes. Models include both standard non-insulated styles and insulated styles.
- Least expensive of maintenance free models
- Flat Panel style – panels site flat on beam compared to old V-Panel styles that allow too many birds to sit on beam
- Design allows for Screen Room Walls to be installed without bugs and mosquitos going over wall through gaps of V-Panel models
- Restrictions- no options for upgrade to insulated garden room walls at later dates, fans, or electrical
- Our most popular model
- 3 inch thick, aluminum skin top and bottom
- Maintenance free
- Walkable in case of house roof replacing
- Limited damage appearance from underneath from tree limbs falling, hail
- Upgradable to Garden Rooms simply by adding insulated walls underneath at later years
- Optional Ceiling Fan electrical can be roughed in by us at time of installation
- Better overall appearance than our standard model, 4 ft wide panels look like sheetrock
Santa Fe Models
Shade Model – Pergolas
- Can be wood or maintenance free Aluma-Wood
- Can use larger timbers or lattice/2×2’s to create shade
- Free standing or attached
Wooden Patio Covers